Senior Product Designer
Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
About the role
We’re looking for skilled product designers to join our team and help us build experiences our customers love. We’re on a mission to change the way the world does business by making it more human, more helpful, and more inbound every day.
The HubSpot product design team is a fast-growing, closely knit group of talented people who love making software that’s clearly built by humans, for humans. The design team at HubSpot is the beating heart of the HubSpot product team. We work closely with our counterparts on the design and product teams in Cambridge, MA, while we enjoy full ownership of the product we’re designing and building right here in Dublin. We love being part of a team where thoughtful design truly drives our company’s decisions and direction, and we think you’ll love working here, too.
Top candidates will have:
- A strong understanding of user experience, interaction, and visual design
- Examples of great interaction design, including insight into your full process, from ideation to user flows to wireframes to high fidelity screens
- A strongly defined visual design sense
- A clear understanding of information architecture and why it’s vital to good design
- A love for working in a fast-paced, user-centered design process
- Keen problem-solving skills: You love to break complex concepts into smaller, more management components
- A high degree of experience with Sketch and/or Adobe, and familiarity with prototyping tools such as InVision
- A desire to work closely and collaboratively with talented developers and product managers
- Passion for creating an unmatched user experience in the software product world
- A love of learning and seeking out new challenges that stretch and strengthen your existing skills and abilities
HubSpot is an equal employment opportunity employer. Recruitment agencies may not submit applicants through our career site or to any of our managers. We do not accept CV or resumes from recruitment agencies or headhunters. HubSpot will not pay fees to any third party company that does not have a signed agreement with HubSpot.