USIT or lose it! Ok sorry. USIT are looking for a UI and Web Designer in Dublin.
As a UI/UX Designer you will actively participate in the design and development of websites and applications to support the online business objectives. You will work closely with front and back end developers to craft stunning, user-centric web/mobile interfaces.
- Overall responsibility for understanding user and business requirements and converting them into appealing, highly usable interfaces
- Identifying and initiating improvements to the customer booking journey to enhance user experience and increase conversions (A/B testing)
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that effectively communicate design ideas
- Design interfaces that work across a wide range of devices
- Continually improve existing websites while maintaining the consistency across different brands
- Experience designing for customer facing products for cross-platform environments
- Solid understanding of usability and visual design principles
- Comfortable designing responsive websites/apps from wireframe to production
- Excellent Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch skills are required
- eCommerce design experience is plus
- HTML, CSS experience is a plus
- Strong porfolio is a must
Please include examples of your work with your application and a brief explanation of the role you play in each project.
Dublin City Centre
To apply for this position:
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email: email@example.com