Department: Product Management
Position: UX Designer
Location: Dublin – City Center
At Asavie we make connectivity simple. Since our foundation, 12 years ago in Dublin we have grown from strength to strength by providing simple, secure and scalable connectivity for our customers and partners. With operations across the globe, established partnerships with over 20 of the world’s largest mobile providers as well as 1000’s of end-users from a variety of industries, we are a company on the move.
We are a company that values teamwork, innovation, respect, and communication. Through these values, we seek to develop all members of our team and ensure that they have the career path that benefits them through a focus on continuous learning and development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that recognises the contribution that our team makes to our success. The Asavie environment is an inclusive environment where diversity is embraced as a competitive advantage in the workplace.
Asavie’s Product Management Department values training and education and is dedicated to providing the tools and training in support of our employee’s professional development. Due to our continued expansion, we wish to recruit a Senior UX Designer to be based in our offices in Dublin, Ireland.
Due to continued business growth, we have an exciting vacancy for an experienced UX Designer to join our rapidly expanding family! This is an interesting role with a strong emphasis on UX and Design.
The successful candidate will join our organisation at a pivotal time in our growth as we expand our team with talented and motivated experts in software development. They will join a growing product team and will work with Product Managers, Lead Designer, and Engineers to deliver cutting edge web design and technology.
- Working in an agile environment to ensure UX needs are meet for new product features
- Effectively communicate the rationale behind design solutions
- Creating and presenting wireframes/prototypes
- User research, persona building and user testing of designs
- Adapting product features based on usability test results
- Liaising with agile team members to maintain and improve usability methods.
- Being up to date on best practice relating to UI design and usability research.
- Travel: Less than 10%
- Using & reporting analytics to inform design decisions and measure success
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with a strong emphasis on usability
- Experience in enterprise, telecoms or Business-2-Business software (B2B) necessary
- Able to demonstrate experience of design process through full lifecycle, concept to product
- Proven experience creating prototypes or highly detailed Wireframes for complex web applications
- Ability to prototype in HTML & CSS is a plus but not essential
- Software such Adobe CS and rapid prototyping software such as Invision Axure, Balsamiq etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other designers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and communicate with senior stakeholders
- Accustomed to conducting user testing and analysing user requirements
- Mobile App design is an advantage
- Contributing to and maintaining our Product Design Guide